We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician who can support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years environments for our children. Working as part of our expanding team to help keep our nursery environments safe and well maintained. The successful applicant will have to clear a full DBS check prior to starting employment.
- Experience of working in a maintenance role
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety in the work place
- Knowledge and ability to carry out repairs to a high standard
- A competent level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with colleagues and contractors
- Driving Licence
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £10 – £15 per hour (depending on experience)
- Qualification: Current DBS preferred but not essential.
- Location: Worthing & Charlwood