We are recruiting for part time educators to cover lunches and who can support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years experience for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging curiosity in our children’s development. Working as a team to help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
- Experience of providing personal care to children and recognising their individual needs.
- Have a passion for working with children.
- Must be reliable, flexible and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with children, families and colleagues.
- Current DBS, food safety certificate and/or paediatric first aid preferred but not essential.
- Hours: 20 Hours per week.
- Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications.
- Qualification: None Required
- Location: Charlwood
- Start Date: January 2022