We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Deputy Nursery Manager who shares our values and has the enthusiasm to support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years experience for our children. The right applicant, whilst maintaining a hands on role, will be responsible for supporting the Nursery Manager by ensuring the smooth running of our new nursery setting. The role requires you to manage and develop the nursery team whilst undertaking administrative and IT duties of the nursery including collection of fees, nursery database, purchasing and receipts.
Deputy Nursery Manager
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and the ability to take the lead in vulnerable situations when required.
- Senior team leadership experience working in an early year’s setting.
- To be a confident leader, articulating your ideas and using planning and preparation to ensure their success.
- To distribute staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios whilst supporting other rooms.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- Have a passion for making a difference.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate.
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending upon experience) and a competitive package.
- Qualification: Minimum Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
- Location: Charlwood.