We are seeking an energetic and passionate Chef to join our team on a full-time contract. Working with our nutritionist, you will be responsible for the planning and preparation of meals and snacks for our children. The right applicant will also be required to support our educators in the delivery of cooking classes. You will also be responsible for ordering supplies and ensuring that the kitchen is maintained to a high standard in line with the FSA. The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently as well as in a team and be experienced in catering to specific allergens and dietary requirements.
- Food Hygiene level 2 or equivalent.
- Good hygiene practices.
- Ability to produce restaurant quality food.
- Ability to assess all stages of the food preparation process in accordance with HACCP.
- Knowledge of children’s dietary requirements.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- Work within the budget and keeping neat and accurate records of purchases and money spent.
- Experience in preparing/cooking food in a childcare setting is highly desirable.
- Experienced in catering to specific allergens and dietary requirements essential.
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £19,500 – £23,000 depending upon experience.
- Qualification: Minimum Food Hygiene Level 2 or equivalent.
- Location – Charlwood.