We are recruiting for Senior Early Years Educators who can support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years experience for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging curiosity in our children’s development. Working as a team to help support the nursery as it grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children.
Senior Early Years Educator
- Minimum of Level 3 in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
- Previous experience within an Early Years Setting as a room leader.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Early Years such as EYFS, SEN, safeguarding.
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary.
- To be able to build strong, supportive and professional relationships with children, families and develop your team to deliver an outstanding experience for our children.
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £22,000 – £23,500 dependant on experience.
- Qualification: Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
- Location – Worthing.