We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Nursery Manager with exceptional leadership skills, who shares our values and has the enthusiasm to support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years experience for our children. The right applicant will be responsible for working with the existing team to implement the Early Years Foundation Stage and deliver outstanding forward thinking practice.
- Requested qualifications and experience.
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above.
- A minimum of two years experience as a Nursery Manager in an early years setting.
- Experience working in a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted graded nursery.
- The ability to lead a team and be supportive as a team player.
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great time keeping and attendance record.
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £35,000+ (depending upon experience) and a competitive package.
- Qualification: Minimum Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent.
- Location – Charlwood, Crawley.