We are recruiting for a Nursery Housekeeper who can support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years environment for our children. Working as part of our expanding team to help support the nursery educators as the nursery grows into a truly fascinating setting for our children. The successful applicant will have to clear a full DBS check prior to starting employment.
- Work experience within an Educational Setting.
- Good knowledge of COSH & Health and Safety legislation.
- Keen eye for detail to keep the nursery clean and tidy.
- Maintain high standards of Hygiene throughout the nursery.
- Take ownership of our in house laundry service
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary.
- To be able to build strong, supportive and professional relationships with children, families and your team.
- Hours: 40 Hours per week.
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Qualification: Current DBS preferred but not essential.
- Location: Charlwood, Crawley